Saturday, October 6, 2007

absence explained

nothing belongs to me. i am living in a world where none of my actions are generated by my enjoyment, but by the necessity of others. this life has affected almost all of my social relationships and this makes me very unhappy.

so if i have not called/texted you or returned your calls/text messages or i have stood you up or cancelled our plans in the past six weeks, please know that is not because i have not been thinking of you or wanted to spend time with you. it is seriously that my time has not been my own. and i believe you deserve more of the hi/silence/bye that i would give. but, the way things are going in my life, i am not sure when they will be back to normal. please do not give up on me. i love and miss you... (you know who you are)

No comments: