Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I am the Princess of Power!

Maybe there is some truth to this Vision Board thing, because ever since I created mine on Sunday, things have been great! Sure, I have been hit with some low blows, but I am okay. I have been blushing, smiling, glowing constantly. I radiate happiness!

I could also be me exercising, you know the endorphins. So maybe, there is truth to that too! Yesterday, my sister and I went walking up Stone Mountain. It was nice... We talked about our situations, all while joking and laughing like we always do! I love her so much!!!!

Maybe, it's my friends supporting me and telling me everything is for the best! I love them too! I am so grateful to have them believing in me....

So now, it's back to work, until another blog hits my brain....

Keep it positive everyone and make it a SUPER Tuesday,
~Ashley Joy~, but maybe you should call me She-Ra

No comments: