Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Want to See Beyonce in Concert?


For the past few summers, I have invited someone, with whom I felt has gone out of their way to show me the true meaning of friendship, to join me at a summer concert. I never told anyone, that they were being considered or why they were selected, it was just something kind that I wanted to do.

This year, I am taking a break…somewhat! I have an extra ticket to see BeyoncĂ© and Robin Thicke in concert on Friday, July 20 at Philips Arena. It is a great seat! If you are interested (and available) in spending time with me, BeyoncĂ© and Robin, leave a comment below by Tuesday, July 17. I will select someone from the respondents on Wednesday, July 18.

Good luck!

1 comment:

Walter Tully said...

Beyonce just turns into a fabulous and an amazing performer whenever she is on stage. It's like she owns it! She is a great dancer. She offers something new every time she has a concert.